Thursday 3 April 2014

Stretch Birthday Card--Feminine

Here's my feminine version of a stretch card.  I got going on the card-making today and thought I would do another birthday card in the same style as my Timberline one, but this time in a girlie version.  I love how it came out.
 
 
 
 
I used Ariana paper from Close To My Heart, along with Crystal Blue cardstock.  An EK success border punch made the decorative edging at the bottom easy peasy.  The tag I cut with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and stamped the sentiment in Outdoor Denim using the Cursive Birthday Greetings stamp set from CTMH. 

 
The flowers were in my stash but I replaced their centers with Pearl Opagues (also CTMH) which went well with the paper and made them look a little more classic.  I love this paper and the colors are perfect for a feminine birthday card or layout.
 
I got my inspiration and instructions for this card from Jen Evers' Youtube channel here.
 
Thanks for popping in!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment